zondag 13 maart 2022

RAIN OR SHINE, HAVE A HAPPY DAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this Beary Rainy Day card. 



For the sky I used three Oxide Ink colors: Speckled Egg, Broken China and Prize Ribbon. I die cut two hills, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Simle Grassy Hillside Borders die sets. I ink blended them with Crushed Olive and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Clothes: G00 - G02/ RV32 - RV34/ B24 - B26/ Y15 - Y17
Umbrellas: RV32 - RV34/ B24 - B26/ Y15 - Y17/ C0 - C3
Splashes: B41 - B45
Frogs: G00 - G02



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in two Lawn Fawn ink colors: Forget-Me-Not Ink and Deep Sea Ink.

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten