zondag 13 maart 2022

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I used the Berry Special stamp set from Lawn Fawn, to create this berry patch scene card.



For the background, I used Speckled Egg and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks. I added a strip of Kraft cardstock to the bottom of the card, to function as the ground. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E11 - E04
Strawberries: R27 - R59/ YG03 - G14 - G07
Signs: E31 - E33 - E35
Bee; Y15 - Y17
Overalls: B41 - B45
Flowers; R01 - R32/ Y15 - Y17
Jam: R27 - R59/ R01 - R32/ C0 - C3



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I added sentiments to the signs. The big sign is from the Open Me stamp set by the way. 


I added highlights with a white gel pen and stamped the trail behind the bee in Hippo Ink. 

This scene makes me happy and makes me want strawberries so bad!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten