donderdag 9 december 2021

XOXO, YOU ARE STINKIN' SWEET (1)

Today is the release of Lawn Fawn's new Valentine's Day products. And in honor of that I will share with you a card with a few of their new goodies, that was sent to me by them. I used the Scent with Love stamp set, Scent with Love Add-On stamp set, Quilted Heart Backdrop: Landscape and the Giant XOXO die. 



For the quilted heart backdrop I used Vanilla Malt cardstock. I adhered it on top of a piece of Guava cardstock. 

I die cut the XOXO die from Black Licorice cardstock, as well as the sentiment, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors that I used:
Skunks: C3 - C5 - C7/ R01 - R32
Flowers: R01 - R32 - R35/ R46 - R59/ YG06 - YG09/ E41 - E43
Bow tie: R46 - R59
Hair flower: R46 - R59/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut the images and added white highlights with a gel pen. I also added some highlights to the XOXO die cut. 

I made this card for my mom and dad, who will be married for 45 years on December 17th. Can't wait to give it to them. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten