woensdag 1 december 2021

CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS (14)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with these cute Christmas gift tags, for the theme 'Holiday Critters'.



I used the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set to create the tags. I die cut the circle from Gotta Have Gingham pattern paper and the scalloped circle from Kraft cardstock. The little label was die cut from Blue Jay cardstock.

I heat embossed a tiny sentiment on the label, which is from the Penguin Party stamp set. I also added a to & from to the back (not pictured).

I stamped the narwhal image from the Winter Narwhal stamp set. I colored him with Copic Markers:
Narwhal: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E00 - E11/ C3 - C5 - C7



I fussy cut the image and assembled the tags. I created two identical ones. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the images.

Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more inspiration and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten