zondag 12 december 2021

FLEECE NAVIDAD (3)

One of the sets I always come back to every Christmas is the Happy Llamadays set from My Favorite Things. Easy a simple to create quick cards with this set. 



For the background I used a Chili Pepper cardbase. I took the Plaid stencils from Lawn Fawn and ink blended with Soot Ink to create a plaid background.

For the ground, I trimmed a strip of Kraft cardstock.



I stamped the imags and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used for coloring:
Llamas: E41 - E43 - E47/ E08 - E18/ E00 - E11/ C3 - C7/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ R32 - R35 - R39/ W3 - W5 - W7/ YR21 - YR23



I fussy cut the llamas. Before I adhered them I added some gold paint splatters to the background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten