zondag 12 december 2021

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS (13)

I did this quick and simple card with the My Neighborhood die set from My Favorite Things. 



For the background I used Ground Coffee cardstock, which I added silver paint splatter to. For the ground I used a strip of Let It Shine pattern paper. 

The houses and their roofs were die cut from Chili Pepper, Noble Fir and Kraft cardstock. All fro Lawn Fawn.

I assembled the card and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. 



I think I made this card in 15 minutes. 

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten