maandag 20 december 2021

HOPPY NEW YEAR (1)

It's all about New Year's cards this challenge, over at the Lawn Fawnatics blog. I never make New Year's cards, but I'm really happy with this one. I used the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set, together with the Toadally Awesome stamp set.



For the background, I die cut a piece of Apricot cardstock with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I took the Confetti Stencils and ink blended with Candied Apple and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks. 



I die cut the word 'hoppy' from Black Licorice cardstock and No. 2 Pencil cardstock. I used Oliver's Stitched ABC's for this. 

For the rest of the sentiment, I used a strip of Black Licorice cardstock, white embossing powder and the Happy Happy Happy Add-On stamp set.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of colors I used;
Frogs: YG00 - YG03/ YG63 - YG67
Dragonflies: C0 - C3

I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the trail behind the dragonflies in Hippo Ink. 



Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten