zondag 12 december 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS (27)

For this Christmas scene I used the Dashing Deer stamp set from My Favorite Things. 



For the background, I ink blended with Abadoned Coral and Spun Sugar Oxide Inks. I die cut a hill with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, from white cardstock.

I used the Giant Merry Christmas die from Lawn Fawn to die cut the sentiment from Metallic Gold cardstock and Black Licorice cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everthing with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
'Deer: R46 - R59/ E55 - E57/ E00 - E11
Birds: R46 - R59/ E41 - E43 - E47
Bunny: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ R46 - R59/ E00 - E11
Branches: R46 - R59/ YG61 - YG67



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights with a white gel pen. 

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten