zaterdag 13 februari 2021

SENDING LOTS OF LOVE (1)

I created a super cute love themed card, with the Special Delivery stamp set and the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-On die set. 



For the sky, I used the Clouds Stencil from My Favorite Things and I ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.



I die cut the birdhouse elements from Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Raspberry, Ballet Slippers and Vanilla Malt. For the vines and flowers I used Cilantro, Sunflower and Mermaid cardstock. I added dimension by using Copic Markers onto the cardstock. 



I stamped the images from Special Delivery and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Owl: E25 - E29/ E41 - E43/ YR21 - YR23
Bird: E41 - E43 - E44/ YR21 - YR23
Hat: B24 - B26/ R35 - R39/ R01 - R32
Letters: R35 - R39/ R01 - R32/ BG000 - B00



I die cut the images and added everything to the cloudy panel. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the center of the birdhouse. I also added some dots and highlights to the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten