maandag 15 februari 2021

OWL YOU NEED IS LOVE (AND THIS AWESOME CARD) (2)

Today I'm featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with this card. It's the start of a new challenge and we have a card sketch for you to draw inspiration from. 



I used the Special Delivery stamp set. For the front panel I used Vanilla Malt cardstock. I die cut some hearts, using the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables. I added some splatter to this panel, using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.

I wanted some clouds to peek on the inside of the hearts that I die cut. I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things, with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink again. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ YR21 - YR23
Hat: R14 - R27/ R01 - R32/ BG000 - B00
Bag: R14 - R27/ BG000 - B00
Letters: R14 - R27/ R01 - R32/ BG000 - B00



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used Soot Ink and Hippo ink to stamp the sentiment.

Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for our newest challenge and join us woth you crafty creations!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten