zondag 14 februari 2021

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU! (1)

I got a new stamp set from My Favorite Things: Adorable Adventures. And it's a new favorite already! I created this fun friendship card.



For the sky, I softly ink blended Salty Ocean Distress Ink with the Cloudy stencil. I also die cut a piece of cardtock, with the Grassy Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I created my own grassy stencils and ink blended with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Girl: E00 - E21 - E04/ E25 - E29/ B91 - B95/ W5 - W7/ E41 - E43 - E44/ R01 - R32/ R35 - R39/ G43 - G46
Bushes: YG00 - YG03/ YG13
Tree: G43 - G46
Road sign: E41 - E43 - E44/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Mountains: C0 - C3



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Forget-Me-Not Ink from Lawn Fawn. I also added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. 

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten