zondag 28 februari 2021

HAPPY EASTER (21)

I created a spring house for this Easter card. I used the Build-a-House with the Spring Add-On. And I also used the Mini Easter Eggs die set. All from Lawn Fawn.



For the background, I ink blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink with the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I die cut grass, using the Grassy Border die and Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. 



All the elements for the house were die cut from Lawn Fawn cardstock. I used: Woodgrain, Apricot, Mermaid, Guava, Raspberry, Peacock, Chili Pepper, Fog, Storm Cloud, Sticky Note and Canned Pumpkin.

For the Easter eggs I used Sugarplum, Sticky Note, Guava and Peacock cardstock. 



I assembled the house and eggs and added everything to my cloudy background.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten