maandag 5 oktober 2020

TRICK OR TREAT, TREATS OF COURSE! (3)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. And the theme is "Halloween/ Fall Inspiration". This is right up my alley. I created this Halloween card combining the Happy Howloween stamp set, Costume Party stamp set and Spooky Village stamp set together.




For the sky, I ink blended with Dusty Concord and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. I created a hill, using Kraft cardstock and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die. I ink blended the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.




I stamped the sentiment in Jet Black and Pumpkin Spice Inks. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mummy: C0 - C3/ E00 - E21 - E04 
Dog: E31 - E35/ C0 - C3 
House: E31 - E35/ E25 - E29/ G43 - G46/ B63 - B66/ Y08 - Y17
Tree:  E31 - E35
Tombstones: C0 - C3 - C5/ G43 - G46
Moon + treat bags: Y08 - Y17




I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the word 'eeek' and some bats into the sky to finish it off. I used a white gelly roll pen for highlights and dots on the images. 

To join us for the challenge, visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten