dinsdag 20 oktober 2020

SEASON'S GREETINGS (7)

I created a clean and simple die cut card, using the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables die set from Lawn Fawn.



I used a Paper Bag cardbase. I ink blended snowflake onto it with Yeti Ink, using the Snowflake Trio stencil. I added gold splatter to it as well.

I die cut the trees from Cilantro cardstock and the ornaments with Gold Metallic cardstock.



The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto Raspberry cardstock, using gold embossing powder from Ranger.

I assembled the card by adding all the die cuts to the cardbase with foam tape. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten