maandag 12 oktober 2020

HAVE A BEARY COZY CHRISTMAS (1)

For this Christmas card I used the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the sky, I used three Oxide Inks: Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord and Blueprint Sketch. I added some silver watercolor splatter to it. 



For the snowy hill, I used Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock.

I stamped the images. I also used stamps from the Snow Cool and  Toboggan together sets. I used Copic Markers to color everything. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: C0 - C2 - C3
Igloo: C0 - C2 - C3/ C5
Knit work: E25 - E29/ B63 - B66/ RV10 - R83
Mug: B63 - B66
Toboggan: E25 - E29



I die cut the images and added them to my scene. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten