maandag 19 oktober 2020

HAPPY HO-HO-HOLIDAYS (3)

Today is the start of yet another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. This time your inspiration has to come from a card sketch. I made this Christmas card, using the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set. 



For the background, I used a piece of Let It Shine pattern paper with a strip of Noble Fir cardstock. I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables and Lacy Heart Stackables to create the heart shape. I used Ballet Slippers and Gold Metallic cardstocks for this.

The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder from Ranger onto a Vanilla Malt banner, which was die cut with the Fancy Folded Banners die.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa: R14 - R27/ E00 - E02 - E04/ C0 - C3 - 0/ W5 - W7/ Y08 - Y17
Mrs. Clause: R14 - R27/ E00 - E02 - E04/ C0 - C3 - 0/ G05 - G28
Presents: G05 - G28/ R14 - R27/ Y08 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog .




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten