vrijdag 16 oktober 2020

HAVE A SWEET CHRISTMAS (1)

For this Christmas card I used the Gingerbread Friends die set from Lawn Fawn.



I wanted a layered background. For the back layer, I used a piece of Let It Shine pattern paper. On top of that I used Metallic Gold cardstocks, which I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. The front layer, also die cut with these rectangle dies, was die cut from Cilantro cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed some little gingerbread men onto it, using the Tiny Gingerbread stamp set and white embossing powder.



I die cut the large and small gingerbread man from Paper Bag cardstock. For the eyes and mouth I used Vanilla Malt cardstock. For the buttons, bows and cheeks I used Raspberry, Cilantro and Ballet Slippers cardstock.



I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Raspberry cardstock. I assembled the card and added some Glitter Lacquer to the buttons. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten