dinsdag 6 oktober 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS (20)

For this Christmas card, I used the Car Critters stamp set and the Car Critters Christmas Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the scene, I used the Stitched Mountain Borders die set. I ink blended the borders with Iced Spruce and Black Soot Distress Inks. 

For the road I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the sky I used Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Oxide Inks. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added dots with my white gelly roll pen, to make it look like snow. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00 - E21/ W3 - W5
Bear: W3 - W5
Car: B63 - B66/ Y08 - Y17/ R14 - R27/ W3 - W5
Presents: Y08 - Y17/ R14 - R27/ B24 - B26/ G43 - G46
Wreath: G43 - G46/ R14 - R27
Trees: G43 - G46/ E25 - E29



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used my white gelly roll pen again to add highlights and dots. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten