woensdag 7 oktober 2020

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, LET'S GO NUTS! (1)

Today I'm featured on the Lawn Fawnatic Blog with this fall themed birthday card. I used the Let's Go Nuts stamp set, together with the Acorn House die set. 




I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock using the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I took the Grassy Stencil and used Crushed Olive Distress Ink to add a grass border. For the sky I used Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed Distress Ink. 




I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Squirrels: E31 - E35
Leaves: E25 - E29/ G43 - G46/ R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17
Acorns: E25 - E29/ E00 - E21
Rake: C0 - C3/ E25 - E29
Kart: G43 - G46/ C0 - C3/ E25 - E29/ C5
Scarfs: G43 - G46/ R35 - R39
Branch: E25 - E29

I fussy cut all the images. I die cut all the elements I want to use for the Acorn House. I used the following cardstocks: Chocolate Bar, Kraft, No. 2 Pencil, Fake Tan, Cilantro and Chili Pepper. I assembled the house and added this and the images all the ink blended background. 




Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten