zondag 4 oktober 2020

FLEECE NAVIDAD (2)

One of the My Favorite Things stamp sets I come back to each year is the Happy Llamadays. I just love those llama images. I created this Christmas card with two of the images that come with the set. 



For the background I used a Mermaid cardbase. I ink blended the top edges with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. I wanted a bit more for the background, so I used the new Snowflake Trio Stencil from Lawn Fawn and Yeti Ink to add some snowflakes. And I love the look of it. 

For the ground, I used Kraft cardstock, which I die cut with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I added splatter to it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.



I stampe two llamas and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Llamas: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00 - E21 - E04/ W3 - W5/ Y08 - Y17
Blankets + presents: R14 - R27 - R39/ B12 - B14/ Y08 - Y17/ G07 - G14

I fussy cut the images and added everything to my cardbase. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock, which was die cut with the Fancy Folded Banner die from Lawn Fawn.



As a finishing touch I added dots and highlights to the images.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten