zondag 13 oktober 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU'RE ON MY NICE LIST (1)

I combined the Holiday Helpers stamp set with the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set. Both sets are from Lawn Fawn.


For the roof, I used the Rooftop Border die set. I die cut the pieces from Raspberry cardstock and Narwhal cardstock. For the chimney I used Kraft cardstock. For the background I took Mermaid cardstock. I decided to work directly on the cardbase.


I ink blended the background with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. The Raspberry pieces were ink blended with Aged Mahogany, the Narwhal pieces with Hickory Smoke and the Kraft chimney with Ground Espresso.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa: W5 - W7/ R14 - R46 - R59/ YR21 - Y38
Elves: R14 - R46 - R59/ YR21 - Y38/ E00 - E11/ E31 - E35/ C0 - C3 - C5/ YG11 - YG13
Sack: E31 - E35/ R14 - R46 - R59
Presents: R14 - R46 - R59/ YR21 - Y38/ YG13 - YG11


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled my card. I stamped the sentiment. To the sky, I added some dots with my white gelly roll pen, to make it look like falling snow. I also used this pen to add some highlights and the images and the rooftop.


It's a funny card, with santa stuck in the chimney. And I love this Rooftop Border die set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten