maandag 7 oktober 2019

HAPPY HAUNTING (4)

On the Lawn Fawnatics blog you can now find our newest challenge and it's an inspiration board. Be inspired by the theme or colors of the inpsiration board. I designed this Halloween card for the blog, using the Spooky Village stamp set togther with the Booyah set.


For the background I masked off a circle and I used three Distress Oxide Inks for blending: Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch. I added some drops of silver watercolor ontot the background.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colros I used:
House: V01 - V12/ E71 - E74 - E79/ E31 - E35/ R22 - R35
Ghosts: C0 - 0
Pumpkins: YR07 - Y38/ G43 - G46
Tombstones: G43 - G46/ C0 - C3 - C5
Trees: E31 - E35


I die cut a hill from Black Licorice cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I added a little Yeti ink on the edge of the hill.

I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardstock.

If you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog to see more inspiration from our design team and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten