maandag 21 oktober 2019

FALALA, HAPPY LLAMADAYS (1)

One of my favorite sets from last year was the Happy Llamadays from My Favorite Things. I just love llamas and these images are all amazing. I decided to do some no-line coloring on this Christmas card.


For the background, I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I added some gold paint onto the background adding splatters. This gold is from the Starry Colors watercolor set, from Gansai Tambi.

I stamped two of the llama images in Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
091 - Light Grey + 090 - Grey
071 - Flesh Color
045 - Pale Green + 041 - Light Green
022 - Carmine Red + 021 - Light Carmine
036 - Light Blue + 031 - Cobalt Blue
052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow
060 - Brown


I used a Sakura fineliner to add the eyes, nose and strings to the images and I fussy cut them.

I die cut the falal word die three times and layered them. I added some color with Zig Markers to the top layer.
I stamped the heat embossed the second part of the sentiment onto the background. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.


I was extra focused on the coloring this time, and the result is really good. So happy with this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten