maandag 21 oktober 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (7)

Lawn Fawnatics has a new challenge up on their blog, Let's be inspired by a Card Sketch!!! I created this Christmas card with the Woodland Critter Huggers die set and the Winter Add-On set.


I wanted to create the deer and used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks to do so. I used: Chocolate Bar cardstock, Vanilla Malt cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.

For the Mini String of Lights die set, I used Noble Fir cardstock and Sparkle cardstock.


I assembled the deer and the string of lights and adhered them to a piece of Gotta Have Gingham pattern paper. I added a speech bubble and sentiment to it, from the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set. I added some highlights using a white gelly roll pen.


Make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us with your creations.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten