maandag 22 juli 2019

YOU BLOW ME AWAY (1)

For this friendship card I used the Keep on Swimming stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I used several Lawn Fawn papers. I used Gotta Have Gingham, Knock on Wood and Kraft cardstock.

I stamped the images, also a few images from the Open Me stamp set. One of the tables I altered, by cutting it shorter. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tables: E41 - E43/ E55 - E57
Cat: C0 - C3 - C5
Puffer fish: Y15 - Y38
Fish bowl: B12 - B14/ C0 - C3 - 0
Fish food: R17 - R46/ Y15 - Y38/ C0 - C3 - C5
Bird: Y15 - Y38/ YG11 - YG13
Speech bubble + bubbles: B00 - 0


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment inside the speech bubble. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


This is such a fun set, that can be combined with many other Lawn Fawn stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten