vrijdag 26 juli 2019

A LITTLE TOUCAN OF APPRECIATION (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Hello Toucan stamp set and Jungle Frame die from Hero Arts.


I die cut the Jungle Frame twice, from Cilantro and Noble Fir cardstock. For the Cilantro piece, I also added a little bit of Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

For the background, I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink and the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I later stamped the sentiment onto the background.


I stamped two of the toucan images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toucans: W5 - W7/ C0 - C3 - 0/ Y15 - Y38/ BG01 - BV05

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I layered the two frames onto each other, adding the front one with foam tape. I turned it around, so it looks like you're looking into the jungle.


To finish the card, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the colors Dandelion Yellow, Red Berry and Ripened Pumpkin. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

These toucan images are just too cute and I LOVE that Jungle Frame so much!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten