maandag 1 juli 2019

YOU'RE TOADALLY AWESOME (1)

My most favorite thing in card making is to create scene cards. I made this scene with the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used a bunch of other Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.


To set the scene, I used the Bayou Backdrop die set. I die cut some Cilantro cardstock with the big die. I ink blended the top with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I also die cut the little leaves from Fake Tan and Apricot cardstock.


I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock, which I ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. From Noble Fir cardstock I die cut a Simple Grassy Hillside Border. I ink blended the tops of the grass blades with Pine Needles Distress Ink.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the backgroun. I then ink blended with some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac, one of my favorite combinations for a night sky.


I stamped the images. I also used images from Wild For You, Little Fireflies and One in a Chameleon. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frog: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38
Crocodile: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Chameleon: YR21 - Y38/ Y06 - Y15
Fireflies: YG41 - G02/ Y06 - Y15/ W3 - W5
Lily pads: G07 - G28
Lillies: R22 - R35
Cat tails: G07 - G28/ E33 - E35
Branch: E33 - E35
Party hats: YR21 - Y38/ Y06 - Y15/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the little leaves to the vines and some highlights and dots using a white gelly roll pen.

Don't you just love this swamp scene!!!???


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten