zondag 14 juli 2019

WE WERE FRIENDS AT FIRST SIP (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Friends at First Sip stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting all the scene elements. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders, but turned it into a bush. I ink blended this piece with Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I used the Grassy Border die and ink blended this with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. For the ground portion, I used the Stitched Borders and ink blended with Hickory Smoke. I added some splatter with Black Soot Distress Ink.


For the sky, I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.


I stamped the images and colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors and combinations I used:
076 - Medium Beige + 072 - Beige
062 - Brown
043 - Olive Green
091 - Light grey
021 - Light Carmine + 022 - Carmine Red
092 - Blue Grey
090 - Grey
060 - Brown
044 - Deep Green
032 - Persian Blue


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

This is one of mt favorite sets of the year, by MFT.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten