zaterdag 17 november 2018

OH WHAT FUN! (MERRY CHRISTMAS) (1)

I created this fun Christmas card with the Oh What Fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Oxide Inks: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I added water to it and dabbed off the drops with a paper towel.

I used the Stitched Hillside Borders from white cardstock and wanted some houses behind it. I used the Little Town Border die. I die cut it twice, once from Black Licorice cardstock and once from Narwhal cardstock.

I stamped the images. The deer is from Toboggan Together. The string is stamped with Doe Ink. The images were colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E31 - E35/ R29 - R59/ C0 - C3 - 0
Sled: G43 - G46/ C0 - C3 - C5
Deer: E15 - E18/ E000 - E11/ E04


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled my card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger.

I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


Those tiny stamp sets from Lawn Fawn are super cool. A nice price and so much you can do with it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten