zaterdag 24 november 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (15)

For this Christmas card, I used the Happy Llamadays stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I wanted to create a plaid. I took a Chili Pepper cardbase, the Gingham Backdrops stamp set from Lawn Fawn and Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Toward the bottom of the cardbase, I added a piece of white cardstock and a thin strip of Black Licorice cardstock.


I stamped three of the llama images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Llamas: E31 - E35/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W7
Blankets: R29 - R59/ W3 - W5
Presents: R29 - R59/ YG06 - G07 - G17/ R22 - R35
Sock: R22 - R35
Tree: G43 - G45/ Y38


I fussy cut the images. i die cut some Sparkel cardstock in the color gold, with the Merry Script die from Mama Elephant. I also stamped and heat embossed a part of the sentiment onto a Black Licorice strip of cardstock and used white embossing powder from Ranger.


I love these llamas, they are an absolute favorite this year!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten