maandag 19 november 2018

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (7)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, we had to create shaped cards. I just got these Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables dies from Lawn Fawn and they make for a perfect shaped card.


I die cut the largest tree from Cilantro cardstock and Vanilla Malt. The last is going to be my cardbase. I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn cardstock for all the elements (I also used the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On dies). Here are the cardstocks I used: Ballet Slippers, Sticky Note, Chocolate Bar, Paper Bag, Sparkle.


I added all the elements to the tree.


I also needed a sentiment, so I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and colored it with R83 and R81. I stamped the sentiment from Thanks a Latte. I adhered it to the tree with foam tape.


For the little gingerbread man, I added some white lines with a gelly roll pen. I also added Nuvo Crystal Drops in the colors Apple Green and Gloss White.

Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more inspiration. And come join us!!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten