zaterdag 17 november 2018

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS (5)

I created another cute Christmas scene with the Secret Santa stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut a square from it, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I ink blended it with Fired Brick Distress Ink and the Brick Wall stencil from MFT.

For the ground I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper and a small strip of Black Licorice cardstock.


For the part peeking through the 'window', I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. With water added that I dabbed off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa: R29 - R59/ W0 - W3 - 0/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W7
Tree: G43 - G46/ E31 - E35/ YR21 - YR23/ R29 - R59/ W0 - W3 - W5
Gifts: E71 - E77/ R22 - R35/ YR21 - YR23
Girl: E53 - E55/ W3 - W5 - W7/ R22 - R35/ R29 - R59/ YR21
Sock: B91 - B95/ C0 - C3 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen. I also added some sparkle to the ornaments on the tree, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.

Such a cute scene!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten