zaterdag 10 november 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (2)

Last week I visited Kreadoe, the biggest craft fair in The Netherlands. And I got a bunch of cool stuff. Here is what I got:


I got two new stencils from Tim Holtz. The Bubble stencil and the Shifter Mint stencil. The second one especialy caught my eye. You can create a striped design, but when you shift the stencil you can create a plaid pattern. That's super fun!

From My Favorite Things I got two newer stamp sets: The Secret Santa stamp set and the Happy Llamadays stamp set. Both Christmas themed off course. I also got the Friends die set, with two word dies in it. I really needed one like this, because I create a lot of cards for my friends.

From Lawn Fawn I got the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables die set. I can't wait to create a shaped card with these tree dies. I also got the Oh What Fun stamp set, a mini set with this cute bear in a sled. I can already see it fly over a bunch of houses.

I added two new Distress Oxide Inks to my collection: Squeezed Lemoade and Worn Lipstick. Two colors I also use a lot as regular Distress Inks.

I got a new bone folder, because I really got a crappy one, haha. This one really is much better. I also got Gold embossing powder from Ranger. I've been looking for forever for the perfect gold color. And last but not least a got three new Zig Markers: 024 - Wine Red, 049 - Green Shadow and 200 - Sugar Almond Pink.

Can't wait to start crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten