dinsdag 12 december 2017

LET'S CHILL (1)

I used the Swanky Snow Dudes stamp set from Paper Smooches, to create this gathering of snow men.


I created masks for all the snow men, so it was easier for me to overlap them. I stamped all the snow men several times, creating a large group of them.

I added some of the little elements to the snow men, to make them look a little different from each other. Because there are only four images. I used the two pipe images, the mustache, the two smiling mouths and the open mouth.

I used only three color combinations of Copic Markers for the entire card. Here are the colors I used:
YG41 - G02/ B12 - B14/ E22 - R35/ W5/ YR04


I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Guava cardstock and adhered it to the card with foam tape. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.


Not a very difficult card to make, but a bit time consuming due to all the masking. Thanks goodness they're snow men, else the coloring would have taking hours too!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten