maandag 11 december 2017

SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS (1)

For this thank you card, I wanted to create a more classic and elegant look. And there come the Altenew stamps! I used the Bold Blossom stamp set.


I stamped the big flower and the leaves, focusing on the top left corner. I used several lawn Fawn inks for this. Here are the inks I used:
Flowers: Fresh Lavender Ink, Grape Soda Ink, Juice Box Ink
Leaves: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink


I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Jump For Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I trimmed the panel and embossed a stitched line to the bottom, with the Stitched Border dies from Lawn Fawn. I added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase, with a piece of Perfectly Plaid Winter paper underneath.


As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card. I used Apple Green and Sweet Lilac.


Really simple, yet super pretty!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten