maandag 4 december 2017

CHRISTMAS SHAKER ORNAMENTS (2)

I created some Christmas shaker ornaments, using the Stitched Ornaments dies from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I wanted to create frames, so the shaker is see through. I die cut four layers, plus two layers of accetate. No foam adhesive is going to be added to these shakers.

I used three different Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Noble Fir, Chili Pepper and Cilantro.


When I assembled the shaker ornaments, I added the shaker elements inside before adhering the last layer. I added the toppers, which I die cut from Narwhal cardstock. I added some twine to the shakers, so they can actually hang.


Mixed feelings about these shakers, but I think it will be a fun surprise inside a Christmas card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten