zaterdag 23 december 2017

CARD SET: BITS & PIECES (1)

I made a love themed card set using the Bits & Pieces stamp set from Concord & 9th. I used one color pallette and three different designs.


I used the little leaf stamp to create the hearts. I used several Lawn Fawn Inks to make those hearts: Ballet Slippers Ink, Bubblefum Ink, Plastic Flamingo Ink, Wild Rose Ink, Peachy Keen Ink.


For each card I used a different design. I wanted to create a little more detail to some hearts, so I took the textured leaves. One with a stripe pattern and one with a dotted pattern. I used Hippo Ink for this. I alternated with the two patterns.


I stamped the same sentiment on each card, to create a bit more unity. I added the panels onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase. And done is this simple card set.


The quickest card set I ever made!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten