maandag 4 december 2017

CHRISTMAS TAGS (3)

I already made a card and shaker ornaments with the Stitched Ornaments dies, from Lawn Fawn. Time for some gift tags.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used four Lawn Fawn cardstock colors: Sticky Note, Ballet Slippers, Peacock and Guava.


I adhered everything together and added "to-from" onto the back of each tag. I also stamped a small message, from the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set. I added the toppers (from narwal cardstock) and two different colors of twine to the tags.


You can use them as ornaments, but with the little message on the back it's a perfect gift tag.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten