maandag 25 december 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (18)

I was spoiled this Christmas, with these awesome craft supplies!


First I got the Let's Polka in the Dark 12 X 12 Paper Pack, that you can see in the background of the photos. There are four patterns: Striped, hearts, large polka dots and small polka dots.

I got the Upon a Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I really like those critters looking up and all those stars and constellations are amazing. I can already see a night sky with those stars.

For my Lawn Fawn Inks collection, I got the Fake Tan Ink pad. A nice orange colors.

From Lawn Fawn's newest release I got the Woodland Critter Huggers dies and the Stitched Gift Card Pocket. They can work together and seperate. You can create such cute animals with these dies and the pocket can be added to the back to add a gift card. I can't wait to use these dies!!!

The Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things is really cool. It's all solid stamps and they come with seperate eyes and mouths. I can already imagine some cool monsterous scenes and patterns that can be created with these fun monsters.

I've been wanting this Party Animal stamp set from Lawn Fawn for a while, I just never got my hands on it. Now I do have it and I can't wait to create fun party scenes with these critters. I like all these little elements that come with the set, you can add them to the critters paws.

Last I got this Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape die. I die cuts a frame with hills and it has some other elements in it to create and finish off your scene. Like a house and trees. It's a great scene builder and I think I will use it often.

I can't wait to start crafting with all these great supplies!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten