zaterdag 25 november 2017

YOU'RE TOTALLY RAWRSOME (1)

For this party animal card, I used the Wild For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background and scene. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut two grass borders, with the Meadow Borders dies.


For the sky I used two Distress Ink colors: Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple. For the grass I used Twisted Citron.

I stamped a banner from the Bannertastic stamp set. I used two Lawn Fawn Ink colors, to fill in the banner: Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink. The sentiment is from Costume Party.


I stamped the images from Wild For You and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Giraffe: Y17 – Y38/ E00 – E11/ E57 – E29
Lion: E29 – E57/ E31 – E33
Crocodile: B93 – B96
Mouse: C0 – C3
Crown: Y11 – Y02
Party hats: B02 – B14/ R22 -R35/ YG03 – YG06
Butterflies: Y11 – Y02/ YG03 – YG06


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added a little dotted line with Hippo Ink, to show the flight of one of the butterflies.

A card for many occasions.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten