dinsdag 28 november 2017

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS UNFORGETTABLE (5)

For this birthday card I decided to used Mama Elephant's The Cat's Meow a little different. With silly colors!


I stamped the big cat stamp onto a piece of watercolor paper. I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Blue cats: 031 - Cobalt Blue
Dark yellow cats: 052 - Bright Yellow
Yellow cats: 050 - Yellow
Green cats: 045 - Pale Green
Purple cats: 081 - Light Violet
Inside ears + noses: 026 - Light Pink


I fussy cut the image and went over to my background. I took another piece of watercolor cardstock and die cut a circle from it, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I left it in, to give that background some extra interest. I used Wilted Violet Distress Ink and an ink blending tool to add some color to the background. I used a wet paint brush to add some splatter and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I stamped the sentiment, from Ella & Friends, and adhered the cat image. I also added two balloons and a sign to the top of the big cat image.

I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase, and done is the card.


This stamp set is so cool, love working with it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten