donderdag 23 november 2017

CARD SET: HAPPY PAWLIDAYS (1)

I created three cards with one stamp set again. I used the Happy Pawlidays stamp set from My Favorite Things this time.


I die cut three panels with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used Distress Inks to create the background. For the bottom part I used Ground Espresso and the top part I blended with Peacock Feathers.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: G21 – BG96/ E57 – E29
Star: Y17 – YR15
Dogs: E31 – E33/ E08 – E18/ C3 – C5/ E02/ W5 – W7
Scarfs + hats: R14 – R17/ C0/ YG06 – G07
Ornaments + lights: Y17 – YR15 Presents: R14 – R17/ B02 – B14/ C0 – C3


I fussy cut all the images, assembled the cards and stamped the sentiments. I used a different one for each card. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the trees. I used three colors: Red Berry, Apple Green and White. I added Glossy accents to the star ornament and some white stripes and dots to several elements.


I added each card onto a cardbase and the set is finished.

Such cute dogs, it was really hard to choose from them because I had to leave on out. I will use this dog image on a next card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten