dinsdag 7 november 2017

IT'S PENGUIN-ING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS (2)

For this Christmas card, I used the Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set by Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a square frame, with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I wanted the frame and the inside piece to stay together, so I taped them together on the back. I blended two Distress Ink colors onto this panel: Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I left a little white towards the bottom, to make it look like a snowy ground.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ C0
Beaks + feet: Y38 - YR07
Accessories: R17 - R46/ B14 - B37/ YG07 - G07/ Y06 - Y15
Street Light: Y06 - Y15


I stamped the speech bubble three time and stamped it in Lawn Fawn Inks: Sunflower Ink, Lobster Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink. I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper. The card was adhered onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


I just love these singing penguins!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten