dinsdag 28 november 2017

SEASON'S GREETINGS (4)

I created a Christmas shaker card, using the Happy Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Perfect for Easter, but as you can see it can be used for other holidays.


For the background panel, I used a piece of Mermaid cardstock. I stamped snow onto it, over the entire panel, using the big snow drops stamp that comes with the Snow Cool set. I heat embossed it with White Ranger embossing powder.

I die cut a frame, using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added accetate and a double layer of foam tape. I put some sequins and stars inside and added the shaker window onto my panel.

I stamped the bunny, the santa hat from Toboggan Together and the present from Gleeful Gardens. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: W5 - W7/ RV13 - RV21
Santa hat: R14 - R29/ C0 - C2
Present: B12 - B14/ R14 - R29


I fussy cut the images and added them to my panel and shaker window. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (from Home for the Holidays) onto a srip of Blue Jay cardstock. I adhered it to the card. The panel was adhered to a Narwhal cardbase. I rounded of the two right corners.


I don't create shakers often, because the aren't easy to make. An many times I don't like the result. For this one, I'm okay with it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten