vrijdag 24 november 2017

HELLO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I used the new Bits & Pieces stamp set from Concord & 9th for this birthday card. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for stamping.


I started by stamping the stripes in Manatee Ink. I then added the flowers and leafs. Here are the ink colors I used: Grape Soda Ink, Moonstone Ink, Peachy Keen Ink and Minty Fresh Ink.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Narwhal cardstock. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers. I used three different colors: Bubblegum Blush, Sweet Lilac and Silver Moondust.


This stamp set is so diverse and versatile, super easy to create clean and simple cards with. I think I will be using this often!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten