woensdag 15 november 2017

HOLIDAY GREETINGS (2)

For this holiday card, I used the Winter Village and Home For the Holidays stamp sets from lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I heat embossed the sentiment with white Ranger embossing powder and then did some ink blending. I used two Distress Ink colors: Peaock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch. I the die cut some hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I trimmed a strip of white cardstock, embossed a stitched line with the Stitched Borders dies and added Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to it.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: G21 - BG96/ E57 (Ruby Romance embossing powder from Wow, for the ornaments)
Car: R14 - R17 - R46/ B00/ W5 - W7/ C3/ Y17
Houses: C3 - C5/ E31 - E33/ E08 - E18/ Y15 - Y17/ R14 - R17 - R46


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Rasperry cardbase.

I really enjoy creating those wintery scenes with these houses and trees.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten