donderdag 17 november 2016

SENDING YOU WARM HUGS (2)

I made another Christmas card using the Hot Cocoa Cups die set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting a rectangle from Kraft cardstock, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I die cut the images from the Hot Cocoa Cups set. The two cups I die cut from red cardstock. The marshmallows, whipped cream, heart and wavy lines I die cut from white cardstock. The hot chocolate inside the mugs I die cut from brown cardstock. I also die cut a heart from one of the cups. This is going to be a shaker mug.


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Ruby Romance Embossing Powder from Wow. I added glitter to all the white elements on the card, with the pectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I then added the panel to a some plaid paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper collection from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten