zondag 6 november 2016

LET IT SNOW (4)

I just love this Snow Cool stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used it for this cute winter scene.


I started on the background. I stamped the snow with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I then took two Distress Ink colors and my mini ink blending tool to color the background. I started with Tattered Rose and blended it with Shaded Lilac. This is the sky of my scene

I die cut three hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment on the front hill. Then I stamped the images. I stamped both penguins, the snow penguin, the igloo and the top hat. I also used the toboggan and the stack of snow balls from the Toboggan Together stamp set. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 – W7
Belly: C0
Beak + feet: YR15
Earmuffs: V91 – V95
Hat: V91 – V95/ RV10 – RV21
Igloo: C0 – C2/ BV29
Snow penguin: C0
Bow tie: V91 – V95
Top hat: C2 – C5/ RV10 – RV21
Stack of snow balls: C0
Toboggan: C2 – C5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I popped up the front hill, the penguings, the snow penguin and the stack of snow balls. I added glitter to the earmuffs, hats and bow tie with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I adhered the panel to a light purple cardbase.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten