dinsdag 22 november 2016

HI CUTIE PIE (1)

For my birthday I got so many great craft supplies. This mini stamp set, Cutie Pie, from Lawn Fawn, was one of them. I hadn’t used it yet, but I got a great fall-themed card in mind.


I started by stamping the pie and coloring it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pie: E57 -E29
Baking tray: R22 – R35


I fussy cut the image out and went over to the card panel. I trimmed a dark yellow cardbase and a strip of Perfpectly Plaid Fall paper, from the 6x6 Lawn Fawn Paper Pad. I die cut a circle from that same yellow cardstock, using the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut a scalloped circle from red cardstock, using the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the circle and scalloped circle together and added the pie onto it. The pie was adhered with foam tape. I stamped the little swirly lines above the pie, to make it look like a warm pie coming out of the oven. I adhered the strip of plaid paper to the yellow cardbase and then adhered the scalloped circle, circle and pie onto it with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, using Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added it to the card with foam tape. I added some glitter to the baking tray with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

It can be send to a friend, a loved one or your spouse. But it is a cute card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten