dinsdag 1 november 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (1)

I finally received the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up Dies from Lawn Fawn and today I made my first pop-up card. I used the Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn, to create this winter scene


I started by stamping the images. I stamped the two deer, the toboggan, the snow balls and the Santa hat. The rope I stamped in Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn. The images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Reindeer: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Santa hat + toboggan: R29 – R59
Snowballs: C0


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to the scene. I trimmed a aqua colored cardbase. I die cut the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up die from white cardstock, to make it look like snowy hills. I also trimmed a white rectangle and added this to the bottom of the cardbase. From grey cardstock I die cut some mountains, with the Stitched Mountain Borders from lawn Fawn. The snow caps I die cut from white cardstock. I adhered the mountains and the pop-up element to the card.


I stamped the sentiment in two inks: Merman Ink and Cranberry Ink, both from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the images to the popped-up hills and added some shimmer to the red elements on the card with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I closed the card and wrapped a strip of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper around it. I added a scalloped circle to it, that I die cut with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn, from Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper. I added a aqua colored circle on top, that I die cut with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I adhered one of the deer to it.


You can slide the strip off the card and then open it to be surprised!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten